Thursday, August 11, 2016

NEW WEBSITE


Be sure to check out my new website.
http://www.clareplantation.com/

For all of my 18/52 Art Journal Project Members, topics will be finished out for the rest of the year on my new website. You will be able to link back to my old topics in the project through my new website. Just scroll down to Projects on the home page or click Projects on the top menu bar to find 18/52.

I have new paintings for sale, some of my favorite art journal pages to look at and a handful of my favorite YouTube Videos to watch all in one place. I tried my best to make everything easy to understand and find so I would love your feedback. 

Leave a comment below if you have any questions or email me at mbanksart@gmail.com.

Hope you Enjoy!
May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

No comments:

Post a Comment