Friday, July 1, 2016

What The 18/52 Art Journal Project Has Taught Me?


 The 18/52 Art Journal Project has accomplished what I had hoped it would do, at least for me. 


Even when I didn't have any inspiration what so ever with the little supplies I had, I still created something. I allowed myself to hate something that I created which where learning experiences that I needed. 


I discovered new ways to use old materials that I never thought could be done before. They were simple little techniques, nothing drastic, but it allowed me to get out of my comfort zone which I get very cozy in if I'm not careful. 


My method or process of creating my art has altered for the better which I believe has made my it much more satisfying at the end result.


So I want to challenge you to pull together all the supplies that you used January-June and create one HUGE art journal spread applying all the things you learned throughout this project so far.


These pictures are the results of me taking on that challenge. I...LOVE...IT! 18/52 is kind of like a diversion, stepping off to the side lines and learning a new play or strategy before you get back in the game to win! It's halfway through the year and I feel like I have already won. I can't wait until the end of the year, what couldn't possibly be better than a win? Hahaha.







Need more inspiration, something to jump start this challenge? I've got a process video like I promised for you to enjoy where every step is explained in hopes to get you excited about creating a large art journal spread of your own. Off you go!




May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

No comments:

Post a Comment