Thursday, July 7, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project, July 7th | Topic 28 "Aquiver"




July 7th - Topic 28
"Aquiver" 
 
Okay, now Miranda's gone nuts! Well, I'm not going to argue with you there but just hear me out on this one. 
 
I'm really going deep this week. I've been feeling "aquiver" for two things. One is pretty much these colors, stamps, textures and overall layout. It really does make me tremble with joy inside in a good way. Then for another reason I allowed my "aquiver" emotion, which is a good feeling, create my page. I've been thinking a lot about things that will happen in the future and I become all aquiver just letting myself daydream.
 
Maybe your not feeling quite aquiver but try and pick an emotion that you are feeling right now and let it create the page for you. Allow that emotion to show you what your feelings look like on an art journal page. The more I think about it and see what my aquiver state looks like on paper it kinda is a powerful thing.
 
Try it out this week. I can't wait to see your results.
 
Check out my process below!  

Started off with some paint spreading and some stamping.


Then I painted around my stamping with a mixture of all my colors. This is one of my favorite techniques.


 Welp, I didn't have scissors so I just stamped on my under paper and tore them out which allowed these dynamic lines around the stamped images.

 Then I glued them down,


...and re stamped my leaves over the under paper.

 I used some more paint to omit things and fuse everything together.

This is when I started becoming all aquiver when the end result appeared. I doodled the wood cut rings, a few white dots and of course "aquiver".

 Crazy in love with this page.


Enjoy your week everyone!

May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

No comments:

Post a Comment