Thursday, April 7, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project - April 7th | Topic 15 - "Foliage"


"The Peace and Fulfillment of Jesus 
is literally so good that your bank
account can be empty, you body be
sick and your heart be broken, but it
can always be well with your soul."

~ Carl Lentz

Yeah, just let that quote sink in, read it over again and again and let it become real to you. I have this week and it inspired this page for this weeks topic 15.

  April 7th | Topic 15
" Foliage"








Christ has truly showered blessing on me this week that I don't deserve and he can for you too if only you truly KNOW him and obey him! I can't say that I have obeyed him completely but I have tried to keep my eyes on him even in times are troubles.

I really can not explain how much I desperately want to share Jesus Christ with you right now! I just pray to the very depths of my soul that you come to him and honor him in all his glory and majesty! Because like in the quote above, even in the worst of times, having Christ peace and fulfillment can truly with stand ANY STORM!


Okay I could go on and on about Jesus for the rest of my life but with this page I used 19 (I know...tisk tisk) supplies that I really like. I used them in their most basic form this time but next week I really want to broaden their abilities.

I put that quote at the bottom because as I do not have much right now and I am still having to wait for a lot of things, but with Christ everything is well with my soul.

I pray that the rest of this week you can feel that wellness in your soul! Come to Christ and even though it's a hard and narrow road to walk on in the harsh world, imagine Christ saying:

"Well done my good and faithful servant"

Uuuuhhhh I can't wait! 


May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have Jesus too! Your foliage page is great. Loved the video! I love the gold! I might add that to my new 18 supplies too! Thanks, Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna and yes I seriously have an addiction to gold. I love it!

    ReplyDelete