Thursday, April 28, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project - April 21st | Topic 18 - "Pattern"


April 21st | Topic 18

"Pattern"

This topic is so simple but I have found this page spread to be the most satisfying. I think it's because I have never done patterning before. I've seen a lot of lovely Instagram photos filled with pattern and I just wanted to try it.

I opened up my sketchbook to pick out a topic and the moment I looked at the word pattern I was like "YEAP, that's the one"  


 OH GOODNESS, who out there is mad tired! I had a festival to prepare for all of last week, my birthday weekend was perfectly enjoyable and now I feel like a wet noodle, so tired and worn out.

But it's a good kind of tired because I sold a painting over the festival and I ate a ton of peppermint patties from my birthday, which might be the reason the why I feel tired, CHOCOLATE OVERDOSE! 

Ahhhhh but over all I feel great. I hope everyone else is doing okay and whatever ails you or worries you I will pray for you in hopes that you feel better! 


So try something simple this week and take it easy. Treat yourself to something. (p.s. don't eat a whole bag of pappermint patties in three day unless you desire feeling like an elephant and a walrus combined...hahaha) 

I can't wait to see all the patterns that will pop up on our FB feed. Everyone is doing wonderful and I'm enjoying all the beautiful artwork I see everyday! Im so proud of everyone! WHAOOOO!

May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Miranda!! Peppermint Patties? Lol! Once you start on those, it's hard to stop! Hope you feel better soon! 💗

    ReplyDelete