Thursday, April 21, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project - April 21st | Topic 17 - "Deer"


Well, you know this was coming at some point.

April 21st | Topic 17
" Deer"
 


This one was so relaxing to create. I had a lot of ideas as to how this spread was going to look and it worked just perfectly!
 


I love my deer of course but my hand carved flower stamp really just sewed this baby together exactly how I like it.


  
So I've been busy here of late getting ready for a festival that will swamp RMCA with 10s of thousands of people. We are cleaning, organizing, preparing and getting really excited for the exposure we'll be getting. So that's why videos and step by step photos haven't been available for our 18/52 Art Journal Project. I'll be able to get back in the swing of things soon.
 

For those of you who haven't been following me, I have a deep love and admiration for deer. I see them all the time where I live and marvel at how majestic and mysterious they are. I sometimes see the personality of a deer in me. Not so much majestic and mysterious but I am quiet, reserved and can adapt to my surroundings quite easily. 

I also just really enjoy incorporating them in my art for the whimsical feeling they bring. And hey, they are just so cute


Alright everyone, enjoy the rest of your week! I hope that you have been flooded with inspiration week. If a deer isn't your style, maybe think of an animal that speaks to you and figure out why they pull at your heart strings. After all God gave us animals for company as well! May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love! I think this one is my second most favorite. Week one is my absolute favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete