Thursday, April 14, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project - April 14th | Topic 16 - "Desert"


Hey Guys!
Hope you are doing well and if not I send up my prayers to you for God to shower you with blessings today!

So today you might want to swerve off the path a little to do your own thing due to the fact that this topic probably won't be for a lot of people. 

  April 14th | Topic 16
" Desert"
 
I am obsessed with the desert! For those of you that have been following me for a while know that I've been out west several times and have marveled at the grand nothingness of a desert! 
 
My weirdest dream one day is to just ride a horse full on gallop in nothing but wide open desert! Yeah I know weird but I can't wait to do that one day!
 
I also was inspired by an Instagram feed HERE.
 You can probably find the image that I used as reference in her feed if you look long enough. I kinda designed my 18 or 19 supplies around the color palette in this lady's beautiful Instagram feed. 

So here are the few easy steps that it took to create topic 16 this week. 




I kinda like how those little strips of under paper pop out on the landscape down at the bottom right hand corner. Oh how I love this mini little painting. It was the easiest thing I have ever had to paint. I think the simplicity works for how...well, simplistic the desert is. I like that, a lot!

Well I hope that you have gained some inspiration from this. Take it super simple this week and enjoy the process.

 

Alrighty, gotta get back to the studio! My paintings are coming along so well I truly don't think I have ever been this excited about a group of paintings before in my life! WHAOOOOO!

May God Bless You and May You Bless God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment