Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Clare Plantation's 6 Favorite Art Journaling Techniques


So this week, I wanted to share with everyone what my favorite art journaling techniques were. I have developed 6 to show off here in hopes that they might inspire you to create in your art journal.

I put them all in video format because if this post were all pictures I think the blogger website might ban my from all future picture uploading. Check them out guys!

1. Galaxy Smoosh



2. Marble Gelli Printing



3. Stamp Background



4. Spinning Printing



5. Wet Trees



6. Birch Tree Strips



I hope you have enjoyed this! Let me know what you favorite technique is in the comments below so we can all learn new things together.

May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

2 comments:

  1. Cool Miranda!!! Thanks for sharing!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. All techniques are great!!! I need to try them!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete