Thursday, March 10, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project - Topic 11 | March 10th


It really just doesn't take long for these pages to unfold. This one was beyond simple and I kept telling myself, it needs something else it's too boring. But I am now taking enjoyment in the simplicity. I think sometimes I can over do things and tend to add more elements than need be. I have realized that I enjoy this minimalistic style and have even transferred it a few times to my art journal now.


March 10th | Topic 11

 "Moon" 



I also have done a quick little pinterest project that has helped me design this page spread's colors. I watched a video a while back that said to pin pictures to a clean new board that inspire you as far as subject matter, colors or anything. Then go back to that new board and look at how similar your subject matters are or your color choices or any sort of theme. You will start to notice a similar pattern that can help you in designing an art journal page. It also helps pin point what your particular style is as an artist.



So what I noticed in one of my boards I created was that I like having that combination of dull muted colors joined with bright and bold colors. Hince the dull muted blues and grays beside the bright and bold gold color. 
Happiness in my soul!

So this pinterest project can kinda helps narrow your likes and interests by pinning blindly and not knowing what your board will turn out to look like until the end.
I'd love to know if you try this out if you are interested and what you come up with. It's really fun!



Alright guys, there was topic 11. I hope you all enjoyed it!

May God Bless You and May God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment