Thursday, March 17, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project - March 17th | Topic 12

 
Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone!
 
Wow this topic was really fun for me! I took my 18 supplies and journal outside and had a little 18/52 Art Journal Project Picnic. My cat Mushu sat directly behind me and I basked in the warm sunlight!
 
Those still in winter, hang in there! 
Alright here is Topic 12
March 12th | Topic 12
"Abstract"
 
 
I've been exploring different and new ways to create abstractly. So this may look a little strange but hey I'm practicing and this project is perfect for that. I absolutely love the smooshing paint technique here of late and I think it's probably my favorite part.
 
 
 
 
 
Alright we have one more week and then we can change supplies, ready for a change Im not gonna lie! See you all next week!
 
May God Bless You and May You Bless God
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment