Thursday, February 18, 2016

18/52 Art Journal Project - Topic 8 | February 18th


Happy Thursday everyone! Here is Topic 8 for you guys! Gosh we are just trucking right along aren't we!

February 18th Topic 8

(Haha topic 8 on the 18th)
"Hat"

I choose "Hat" as a topic because I can't help it, I love my hat! I got my hat in Oregon this past summer and I was determined to get one! I really didn't think that I would look good in hats but it really just makes me feel powerful and different! I love how article's of clothing or accessories really boost how good you feel!


I made just a quick little video so watch this simple yet actually one of my favorite page spreads right now! This really shows you how simple and easy this project can really be!









Is there something that you wear that inspires you this week?

May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

1 comment: