Monday, January 18, 2016

Under Paper Decorated Note Pads

So I got these GREAT little notepads for Christmas but just didn't like the covers all to well. So with under paper being my super power, one can only guess that I used it to beautify my little notepads for my every day lists! Check it out.

   
 

You don't have to but if it makes you feel better to take the cover off so that the pages inside won't get messed up, it sure does make the end result much cleaner.


Next you apply as many layers of scraps of under paper that you 
 want. 

 Tell it comes out lookin' like this little beauty. 


I applied some Mod Podge to the cover so that everything is nice and sealed up. With under paper unsealed like with Mod Podge, it tends to tear and eat away when you throw it in your bags and such. It also leaves a really nice glossy shine to the cover that I enjoy
 


Ooooo I just love the result. I can not wait to use these babies.

 I'd love to see how you would re create tiny notepads with any kind of medium. If you want to share, post your creations HERE on my Facebook page.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

No comments:

Post a Comment