Friday, October 30, 2015

Journal Portfolio

So I got to thinking that it would be really neat to have a journal portfolio. I picked out the ones that I am still working in and ones that I have finished. It's pretty similar to a blog post version of my ever popular video series on YouTube "Journal Ideas". You can check them out HERE.

So take a look at my new Journal Portfolio.

   1. Current Sketchbook


   Perfect for small quick sketches to have ready for my art journal.


    2. Writing Journal


    I really just use this as a smash book but with a lot of writing.



    3. The lovely 2015 DLP Planner


   This baby is like the liget art journal for me right now. I'm mad about it right now!


   4. Monthly Challenge Journal made from a cereal box.


   I finally made another ceral box journal set aside just for monthly challenges. Looking forward to this!


   5. My Style Journal


This journal really served it's purpose to help me find my style! Full  from front to back and I am so proud from front to back.



   6. Mini Technique Journal


I picked up this little number from an antique store and decided to create all things mini in this journal.





    7. Out West Journal


To this day I still think about our trips out west and I am so glad I wrote about every day in this journal. It sure was a lifesaver when days on the road needed a bit of entertaining!


    8. Watercolor Journal


I've been slightly obsessed with watercolors here lately and all the different things you can do with it. I enjoy a simply one subject against a white background right now but, this journal is just to practice with my latest obsession.


So there is my current Journal Portfolio. Many more are still to come for this journal lover. Let me know which one is your favorite. 

May God Bless You and May You Bless Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment