Friday, September 25, 2015

Rocky Mount Center for the Arts Hosts: Art Journaling Retreat @ Early Inn | With Freda Nichols and Miranda Banks


Hello Everyone!

I miss my blog soooooooo much! I wanna be here so much more but as of now, Clare Plantation Apprenticeship is main priority! I am busy with organizing a pre-order time period next week and getting everything ready and organized for you all to enjoy!

So what I have to offer now is such exciting news!
My dearest friend, Freda Nichols and I are hosting an Art Journaling Retreat in the Fall on November 6-7. 
Rocky Mount Center for the Arts is hosting our workshop at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast called "The Early Inn"

Here is a not so quick video to give you a preview of what our workshop is about. For even more details and how to sign up be sure to contact Rocky Mount Center for the Arts below. 

Phone: (540) 483-1317
Email: contact@rockymountarts.org


I hope you all enjoy and I truly would LOVE to meet you all!
Come and join us in the Blue Ridge Mountians for a weekend you will never forget!

May God Bless You and May You Bless God!

No comments:

Post a Comment