Sunday, July 19, 2015

Art Journal Process | Shaving Cream Marble Printing, #lovesummerart

Hey Guys, if you are new hear and have found me through #lovesummer art, I'm so glad you decided to stop by. For those of you who don't know, #lovesummerart is an art festival being held on Youtube for creative Youtube content creators. From the 17th - the 20th, we will be posting videos on Youtube with the #lovesummer art and we will get to know artists that we may never have heard of before. Genius right! 

Well I'm gonna be participating on the 19th and am already getting to know some artists that are super talented! If you are a Youtube Creative Content Creator check out this video HERE for even more info.


So for me, I have been taking a peek at Kate Shaw's paintings here of late and you can check out her AMAZING website HERE


 So I made a similar print by using the shaving cream marbling technique and it came out better than I even imagined, check out these prints above and below.


You can check out the video process HERE on my Channel.


If you read Kate Shaw's about page it talks about how her work is a representation of how nature has beauty and is free flowing, it also has a toxic and artificial feel too it. You know me I don't particularly talk about the harsh things in life, although her viewpoint is very true and needs to be addressed, in my work I wish to address the aw inspiring, mountain top feel of being close to God within nature. 


There is nothing more thrilling than to stand the beautiful handy work of God. I wish to express that within my art and make it look as grand as I feel. So I believe the bright bold colors and the swirling marbled detail adds to that description of my work as looking at nature through rose colored glasses.







 Thank you guys so much for stopping by! May you all have a blessed Sunday and take this day to say thank you for God's artwork in nature!

May God Bless You and May You Bless God!


No comments:

Post a Comment