Friday, June 5, 2015

CALL FOR ARTISTS


Hey guys! So do you like the Monthly Challenges and the OSSD Art Journal Processes so far? If you do and have been creating pages for either or, shoot me an email with pictures of your Monthly Challenge and OSSD challenges and a brief description about your process or anything you would like to say. When you do I will pile up 5 artists to showcase here on my blog! I want to show you guys off as I know your work is stellar!



If you have a blog or any kind of social media you would like to share as well with your posts send that as well so others can have a look of your greatness! Hope to hear from you soon!

My contact information is on the right side bar here.

P.S. Let me know what you think so far of the Monthly Challenge and OSSD series in the comments below! Thanks bunches!

Much Love!
May God Bless you and May You Bless God!


No comments:

Post a Comment