Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My New Facebook Group | Clare Plantation's The Drawing Room

Hey Guys!
 Have you created anything after watching one of my videos? Have you participated in my Monthly Challenges? Did you try any of my techniques that I shared with you? Well come on in to my new Facebook Group called The Drawing Room at Clare Plantation were you can post your artwork, check up on my Monthly Challenge Archives, interact with others, share what you have learned and so much more! This place is for you to take the stage and shine! Hope you join us!

Click HERE to join Clare Plantation's The Drawing Room

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I love the overalls! I bought a pair from old navy a couple of months ago to wear when I paint and I call them my "art-o-ralls" 😀 I need to make time to do your monthly challenges. Can't wait! I promise I will have your art pack mailed to you soon too. XOXO Jennifer AKA Karma's Journey

    ReplyDelete