Monday, May 4, 2015

What's Happenin' at Clare Plantation



Clare Plantation
All the while I was in college I kept talking and thinking about owning my own art business. It wasn't something that I was up nights thinking about but it was a picturesque idea for me and something that I really could see myself doing. 
So what does all this have to do with what has been going on in my life. Simply put, this dream or idea of managing my own business is about to come true. Clare Plantation is going to be growing even more than ever now with a business endeavor that I have entered with a friend. We are putting our heads together to help the Art Gallery and Glass Blowing Hot Shop, where I work part time, grow by offering more artistic opportunities for our community. In that business plan my time and effect will be focused on nothing but Clare Plantation.

   

Its super exciting to know that I will be putting my entire being and energy in this business. No more part time jobs and no more desk job! I'll be offering classes and workshops out the yin yang as well as retreats that will allow you access to come and visit to take workshops and classes yourself.

All of this is in major planning period right now and probably though the summer but Clare Plantation is growing from the internet to an actual place hopefully by this fall. It's important to say though that there was already a dream and business plan set aside for "The Grainery" (pictured below) by another group of people. I must uphold and respect that dream but I have been given permission to let Clare Plantation's presence reside off to the side.

Therefore, I will soon be absorbed in Clare Plantation and my classes more than ever now. I will be offering more for you and developing new ideas and opportunities to grow as an artist. That is my goal to help you develop your artistic skills and be proud of it!


Thank you so much for those of you who have been with me so far. You have been nothing but wonderful people offering amazing support. Clare Plantation is for you and you alone and I pray that I can do nothing more but offer my abilities to you for years to come!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a fantastic time you are in and I cannot wait to see each and every step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww how sweet! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. How exciting!!! Seriously happy for you, Miranda! You're a ridiculously talented artist, and incredibly sweet to boot -- I can't wait to see your new adventure unfold and take form.

    Fatima

    ReplyDelete