Monday, May 4, 2015

One Stencil Slap Down | Diamond Stencil


I came home from church and just had to make something! I whipped out my diamond stencil that I made a while back and went from there. I was surprised as to how easily ideas flowed in what to do next. I had no idea how I wanted to page to look but it turned out to be quite a favorite of mine. 


Layers lately have been something that I am experimenting with deliberately and unconsciously. I love the depth that you can create with piles of layers. New materials have been a great help to adding layers for experimentation and I think that is why ideas have been pouring in.





Take some time to splurge on something brand new and experiment. Don't be afraid to make a mistake! There are mistakes on this page and things that I don't really like but what I have learned that experimentation even with mess ups has it's own gratifying feeling. 


Happy Creating and May God Bless You Always!



No comments:

Post a Comment