Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week 11 | Documented Life Project - Borders


March Theme
Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making)
March 14
Art Challenge:  Borders
Journal Prompt:  "Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind."

Hello everyone, I have been super swamped with my YouTube video campaign that I forgot to really blog! I'm back and have a new DLP spread for you that I am quite pleased with. It didn't take long at all, it took basically just one sitting and a few "Joanie Loves Chachi" episodes to finish it. Hahaha, I know I'm a cheesy nerd!





For this week, I took some left over scraps or strips of under paper, gelli printed paper and scrapbook paper to layer one on top of the other. I interpreted it as a border on top of border, on top of border so on and so on. I framed in the stacked borders by painting in a sunset or sunrise sky to make it look like a mountain of some imaginary kind. Then I whipped out my trusty deer stamp and drew a few trees here and there to add to the woodsy effect. My favorite part was when I added the light flowers that I got inspiration from HERE. It adds just the perfect amount of detail and pattern for me.



Interested in buying some prints of my Documented Life Project Pages? Check out my Etsy shop HERE for a few and many more to come! Hope you Enjoy Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment