Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Documented Life Project - An Ode



Thought I might share a few pages from the challenges and planner pages from my Documented Life Project 2014





I can not really say that this has been the best year for me! It's been tough with the death of my grandfather and the dwindling of the spirit of my grandmother. Family traditions are breaking and although I believe change is good, this kind of bad change seems to not bring such a positive outcome quick enough. But the Documented Life Project truly has brought color and a feeling of a new beginning for me.



My faith in Christ has become stronger than it ever has before! I'm spending a lot more time with him each and every morning and Spirit FM plays on my radio a heck of a lot more. It's a good feeling. Never have I really steered away from God's love but I just began questioning him and I hated questioning him. 




Your probably thinking, okay Miranda what has this got to do with all your artwork and the Documented Life Project. 




Well, plenty...I had prayed long and hard for girly friendships with someone and God just out of the blue laid in my lap The Documented Life Project. I had needed to get my name out there about my artwork and what all I had to offer. Suddenly my friendships within the Documented Life Project seemed to open doors to me that I never even imagined. People where I lived started asking me for commissions and I received phone calls from people who wanted to take my art classes I had just started offering. Funny, it was right after I tithed for the first time in my life that I got those phone calls. I have even been feeling better about the type of change I'm suddenly going through. 




I don't know really what I had done...I guess God started answering those stupid, doubting questions I had about Him. I'm telling you The Documented Life Project truly is a wonderful God sent and an answer to all my prayers. It's helped me get through some hard, hard times and brought some strength to me to make it through! God knew I loved art and he knew the best way to heal me was through art. 


Happy Mail also was a way to connect to people and to give to others of whom I didn't even know. It was a lost art that I was glad to see come back to life again!






Thank you Art to the 5th Girls for creating the Documented Life Project, you have done more than you will ever know!

May God Bless You and May We Bless God!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning blog, Miranda! You are so gifted and we are so thrilled that you blogged about our project! Looking forward to another fun year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Lorraine, you are very kind. I meant every word! You girls truly have proven to me that I can have a strong friendship again! I'm also glad you got to see this post!

      Delete