Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stamps in Action

Lately at my day job, stamp carving has literally been my lifeline from a severe case of boredom. My day job is definitly NOT my dream job. One doesn't really major in art and end up working in a funeral home. I man the desk and there I spend my time answering the phone and watching movies and carving stamps such as these to keep my hands busy.    




I have gone back in my artwork and journaling and thought it would be interesting to show how I use my stamps. Some of my family members go "Oh that's neat...now what use are they?" Well I thought I might answer that question visually. It helps even myself explain things better.








1 comment:

  1. Wow nice work...sorry about the job situation. As a teacher, I would never have one moment to make stamps...so Enjoy your spare time!

    ReplyDelete