Sunday, September 21, 2014

After The Rain


These paintings were a well deserved labor of love. I really strived to dig deep into what I can do. I put everything everyone else was doing aside and stared at my pictures I had taken after the rain for inspiration. This was the result.




I found a stump covered in green growth and my sisters old pink bicycle. Add a little bit of watery, rainy impressions with birds chirping and I get a little something like this.



This painting above was fun as well because it made me think back to when I was a child and how much I enjoyed finding far off in the distance subject matters in children's books. Yes it was raining and quite green where I live but my mind easily drifted and day dreamed about the romantic landscapes of the southwest red rock formations. YUM YUM!

I would also like to let everyone know that these paintings are for sale at my Etsy shop. They can be easily found when you click on my Etsy Shop button on the right side of my blog. Take a peak around of some other new things I put in there! 

May God Bless You and MOST importantly may WE Bless God!


No comments:

Post a Comment