Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Documented Life Project Pages

                             


    Documented Life Project Flip Through (Week 12-17)

I am quite proud of myself for sticking to this project and continually letting my journal or Life Project grow. I normally make the journal and  work in it a little bit but I then leave it alone and hardly touch it again. This project is different and I have to show you six spreads of my Documented Life Project. Enjoy!



Week 12
Challenge - collage magazine clippings




Week 13
Challenge - Have someone draw something and I finish it.



Week 14
Challenge - Embellish your name.



Week 15
Challenge - Monocromatic



Week 16
Challenge - Take food box labels and collage with them.



Week 17
Challenge - Paint or use a photograph of your favorite shoes.


I haven't quite gotten around to doing the challenge part yet but I had to 
share my planning pages on the inside. I was quite pleased with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment